B2 HSK 4/5 grammar
🇬🇧 » 🇨🇳
Learn Chino From Inglés
Learn Chino From Inglés
Practique preguntas conocidas
Manténgase al día con sus preguntas pendientes
Completa 5 preguntas para habilitar la práctica
Exámenes
Examen: pon a prueba tus habilidades
Pon a prueba tus habilidades en el modo de examen
Aprenda nuevas preguntas
Modos dinámicos
InteligenteMezcla inteligente de todos los modos
PersonalizadoUtilice la configuración para ponderar los modos dinámicos
Modo manual [beta]
El propietario del curso no ha habilitado el modo manual
Modos específicos
Aprende con fichas
Completa la oración
Escuchar y deletrearOrtografía: escribe lo que escuchas
elección múltipleModo de elección múltiple
Expresión oralPractica tu habilidad de expresión oral
Expresión oral y comprensión auditivaPractica la pronunciación
EscrituraModo de solo escritura
B2 HSK 4/5 grammar - Marcador
B2 HSK 4/5 grammar - Detalles
Niveles:
Preguntas:
129 preguntas
🇬🇧 | 🇨🇳 |
Dad is so angry. You're in trouble. | 爸爸 气 得 不得了,你 要 倒霉 啦 |
Her mother just passed away, she was terribly sad | 她的 妈妈 刚 去世, 她 难过 得 不得了 |
He's so hot now, everyone knows him. | 他 现在 火 得 不得了,每个人 都 知道 他 。 |
There are too many cars now, the roads are too congested | 现在 车 太 多 ,路上 堵 得 不得了 |
I really like this dress | 这 件 衣服 ,我 喜欢 得 不得了 |
I'm so good, you don't have to worry about me. | 我 好 得 很 ,你 不用 为 我 担心 。 |
You don't think it's good? I think it was delicious. | 你 觉得 不 好吃 ?我 觉得 好吃 得很 。 |
This place is very beautiful and I highly recommend you to go. | 这 个 地方 漂亮 得 很,非常 推荐 你 去 。 |
Get away from me! I'm so annoyed right now! | 离 我 远 点儿 !我 现在 烦 得很! |
He is a selfish man who never thinks of others. | 他 这 个 人 自私 得 很,从来 不 为 别人 考虑。 |
The jeans seem to be a little short. | 这 条 牛仔裤 好像 短 了 点儿。 |
That place is a little far away from my house. | 那个 地方 离 我 家 远 了 一点儿。 |
This red packet he gave me seems a little short. | 他 给 的 这个 红包 好像 少 了 点儿 |
Don't you care a little too much? | 你 管 得 是 不 是 多 了 点儿 ? |
This dish is a bit salty, can I change it? | 这 道 菜 咸 了 点儿 ,可以 换 一 盘 吗? |
She is a full-time mother and she has plenty of time | 她 是 全职 妈妈 ,有的是 时间 |
I'm a big man with plenty of strength. | 我 一 个 大男人 ,有的是 力气 |
In a city as big as Shanghai, there are plenty of job opportunities. | 上海 这么 大 的 城市 ,工作 机会 有的是 。 |
There are plenty of such resources online. | 这样 的 资源 网上 有的是。 |
Don't worry, there are plenty of men in the world, and you can find another one if you break up. | 别 担心 , 世界 上 男人 有的是 ,分手 了 还 可以 再 找 。 |
I miss my mom so much, sometimes I can see her. | 我 很 想 妈妈 ,有时候 我 都 能 看见 她 。 |
I can even smell the fragrance of bread. | 我 都 能 闻见 面包 的 香味 。 |
I know you so well, I can even tell what you're going to do next. | 我 对 你 太 了解 了 ,我 都 能 知道 你 下 一步 要 做 什么 |
I can imagine all the things you said. | 你 说的 那些 我 都 能 想象 得到。 |
You're here already, don't be in a hurry to leave. | 来 都 来 了 , 就 先 别 急着 走 了 。 |
Go all the way, it's fun. | 去 都 去 了 , 就 好好 玩 吧。 |
Say what you want to, just don't spill secrets | 说 都 说 了 , 就别说这是什么秘密了 |
It's your fault for not bringing an umbrella. | 都 怪 你,出门 不 带 伞。 |
It's all your fault for making me run so far. | 都 是 你,害 我 跑 这么 远。 |
It's your fault for not booking the seats in advance. | 都 怨 你,不 提前 订好 座位。 |
This kid is so smart! | 这个 小孩 还 真 聪明 ! |
He studied abroad, but his English is so bad! | 还 留 过 学 呢 ,英语 这么 差 ! |
It's your fault, but you're still angry. | 都 怪 你 ,你 还 生气 呢 。 |
What a good friend... You say bad things about me every day. | 还 好朋友 呢 ,天天 说 我 坏话 。 |
What a big boss! He is not generous at all. | 还 大 老板 呢 ,一点 也 不 大方 。 |
You even complimented me on my Chinese yet you corrected me on every word I said. | 还 夸 我 中文 好 呢 ,我 说 的 每 句 中文 你 都 纠正 我 |
He's so rich, why does he care about this small amount of money? | 他 那么 有钱 ,还 在乎 这 点 钱 吗 ? |
Do you still believe this kind of person? | 这 种 人 你 还 相信 吗 ? |
Would you drink expired milk? | 过期 的 牛奶 你 还 喝 吗 ? |
It's so hot today, are you still going out? | 今天 这么 热,你 还 出门 吗 ? |
Do you still listen to what he says? | 他 说 的 话,你 还 听 吗 ? |
This is his home, he will always come back. | 这里 是 他 家,他 总 会 回来 的。 |
We're going to have to come up with some kind of solution. | 咱们 总 得 想 个 办法 啊。 |
No matter what happens, people still always have to eat. | 不管 发生 了 什么,人 总 要 吃饭 吧。 |
He is your father, so you have to be a little more polite. | 他 是 你 爸爸,你 总 要 礼貌 一点 吧。 |
You've taken their money, so you have to do something for them. | 你 拿 了 人家 的 钱,总 得 帮 人家 做 事 吧。 |
With so little contact between you, you don't seem like a family. | 你们 之间 的 联系 这么 少,看 起来 总 不 像 是 一 家 人。 |
He is so old, we can't let him go alone, right? | 他 这么 大 年纪 了,我们 总 不 能 让 他 一个人 去 吧? |
It's late. Something can't have happened, can it? | 这么 晚 了,总 不 会 出 了 什么事 吧? |
It can't have been done by someone from the inside, can it? | 这 件 事 总 不 会 是 内部 的 人 做 的 吧? |
He wants to take his parents on a trip, but there is no time. | 他 想 带 父母 去 旅行,可是 总 没 时间。 |
It seems that he is not coming, it is so late. | 看来 他 不 来 了,都 这么 晚 了。 |
I see you didn't have a good time. Why are you back so early? | 看来 你 玩 得 不 高兴,怎么 这么 早 就 回来 了? |
Looks like we're too late. The line is so long. | 看来 我们 来 晚 了,排 的 队 这么 长。 |
It seems that the unemployment rate will increase this year, as the economy is not so good this year. | 看来 今年 失业率 会 增加,因为 今年 的 经济 不太 好。 |
It now appears that things are not that bad. | 现在 看来 ,事情 没 那么 糟。 |
In my opinion, people who do not spend money do not enjoy life. | 在 我 看来 ,不 会 花 钱 的 人 就 不 会 享受 生活。 |
In his opinion, the size of the company does not matter, what matters is that the boss is good or not. | 在 他 看来 ,公司 大小 不重要,重要 的 是 老板 好 不 好 。 |
In the boss's eyes, working overtime is a sign that you're working hard. | 在 老板 看来 ,加班 才 说明 你 工作 积极。 |
In the eyes of my friends, this matter is not so serious. | 在 朋友 看来 ,这 件 事 并 没有 这么 严重。 |
In your opinion, how should this matter be resolved? | 在 你 看来 ,这 件 事 要 怎么 解决? |
The restaurants were closed, so we had to go to kfc. | 餐厅 都 关门 了 ,我们 只好 去 吃 KFC 。 |
I forgot to make an appointment, so I had to line up | 我 忘 了 预约 ,只好 去 排队 |
He didn't have time to go, so I had to go. | 他 没有 时间 去 ,只好 我 去 。 |
It rained suddenly that day, so we had to cancel. | 那天 突然 下雨 了 ,我们 只好 取消 。 |
The company couldn't afford to pay the rent, so we had to work from home. | 公司 付 不起 房租 了 ,我们 只好 在家工作 . |
This little dog is so naughty! | 这 只 小 狗 可 淘气 了! |
He is outstanding! Don't you want to meet? | 他 可 优秀 了!你 不 想 见见 吗? |
This game is so much fun! I recommend it for you. | 这 个 游戏 可 好玩 了!推荐 给 你。 |
Wow, this sweet and sour pork is delicious! | 哇 ,这 个 糖醋 里脊 可 好吃 了! |
My sister is so nice! She keeps anything good to eat for me. | 我 姐姐 可 好 了!有 什么 好吃 的 都 给 我 留着。 |
You don't drink too much wine. (unlike normal) | 你 可 别 喝 太 多 酒 |
Don't you go | 你 可 别 走 |
You can't say that. | 话 可 不 能 这样 说。 |
You are here finally! | 你 可 来 了! |
I've finally finished all the work. | 可 做 完 了 所有 的 工作。 |
Stop scolding him, he is a child after all. | 别 骂 他 了 ,他 毕竟 是 孩子 。 |
After all, it's winter, so you should wear more. | 毕竟 是 冬天 ,你 还是 多 穿 点 吧 。 |
It is normal that he doesn't know, after all, he is not a local. | 他 不知道 也 很 正常,毕竟 他 不 是 本地 人。 |
Some of the jokes can't be played anymore, after all, they're big kids now. | 有的 玩笑 不 能 再 开 了,毕竟 他们 都 是 大 孩子 了 。 |
We don't really want to move, after all, we've lived here for years. | 我们 不太 想 搬 ,毕竟 在 这儿 住 了 好 几 年 了 。 |
Although he made a mistake, he is still young after all, so don't beat him. | 虽然 他 做错 了,但 毕竟 他 还是 小,你 就 别 打 他 了 。 |
Although I wear a lot of clothes, it is winter in the north after all, so I still feel quite cold. | 虽然 我 穿 了 不 少 衣服,但 毕竟 是 北方 的 冬天,所以 我 还是 觉得 挺 冷 的。 |
Although I know him, I don't know him very well, so I don't want to bother him. | 虽然 我 跟 他 认识,但 毕竟 不 太 熟,还是 不要 去 麻烦 人家 了。 |
Although my grandma was not good to me when I was a child, she is my grandma after all, so I will still take care of her. | 虽然 我 小时候 奶奶 对 我 不 好,但 毕竟 她 是 我 奶奶,所以 我 还是 会 照顾 她。 |
Although you are divorced, you still have a child, so don't fight when you're with him and your child. | 虽然 你们 已经 离婚 了,但 毕竟 还有 一个 孩子 ,跟 孩子 在 一起 的 时候 别 吵架。 |
If you don't leave now, I will call the security guard. | 你 再 不 走,我 就 叫 保安 了。 |
We will be late for the meeting if we don't leave now. | 再 不 走 我们 开会 就 要 迟到 了。 |
The train is leaving soon. If we don't check the tickets now, it'll be too late. | 火车 快 开 了,再 不 检票 就 来不及 了。 |
The last sale of this year, if you don't grab it, you will be gone. | 今年 最后 一 次 优惠 , 再 不 抢 就 没 了 。 |
If you don't call now, you will lose this opportunity. | 你 再 不 打 电话,你 就 失去 这个 机会 了。 |
I almost didn't remember it. | 我 差点儿 没 想 起来. |
I almost missed the train | 我 差点 没 赶 上 火车. |
He almost didn't pass the exam. | 他 差点 没 通过 考试。 |
I almost didn't get the visa. | 我 差点儿 没 拿到 签证。 |
They both almost didn't make it through the interview. | 他们 两个 差点儿 没 通过 面试 。 |
I almost bumped into her. | 我 差点儿 没 和 她 撞 在 一起。 |
The place is too big, I walked for a long time, almost died from tiredness. | 这个 地方 太 大 了,我 走 了 很 久,差点儿 没 累 死。 |
I almost got caught. | 我 差点儿 没 被 发现。 |
This place almost didn't turn into a dump. | 这里 差点儿 没 变成 一 个 垃圾场。 |